- Arizona Concrete Repair, Inc. aka. ACRI is an Arizona Licensed Contractor whose only business is installing floor and wall systems for over 30 years.
- ACRI is an Arizona Corporation founded in 1976 in Phoenix, AZ. It is widely known as the premier seamless floor and coating contractor throughout the Southwestern United States. This reputation for excellence has evolved by providing customers with cost effective solutions for their individual needs or requirements in plants or production facilities, offices, warehouses, clinics, resorts and hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, casinos, water treatment plants, mines, chemical production plants, microelectronic manufacturers, plastic extrusion facilities, government facilities and several municipal facilities along with many other end users.
- We are proud of our production crews, our sales personnel, and administrative staff, all of whom are made up of dedicated professional people whose primary goal is to fulfill our customer’s needs and provide 100% customer satisfaction.
ACRI provides the following services:
- Waterproofing and Water Vapor Remediation Systems
- Terrazzo Floors
- Commercial/Industry Epoxy Flooring and Coating, including
- Resinous Epoxy
- Urethane Cement
- Traffic Decks
- Concrete Stains
- Concrete Polishing, Grinding
- Concrete Repairs and Resurfacing
- Chemical Resistant Coating
ACRI provides the solution
By providing our valued customers such as Abbott Laboratories, Ashton Company, Big D Construction Corp., Ryan Companies, Core Construction, Gilbert Engineering , Motorola, Ocean Spray, Pillsbury, Mayo Hospital, McCarthy Building Contractors, Sundt Corp., Johnson Carlier Inc., DPR Construction, and many others with our team of professionals and their extensive product knowledge and construction expertise, we have successfully solved each individual need. We can confidently solve most any problem in the protective floor coatings industry with our high quality products and our team of experts. ACRI’s services span the horizon providing evaluation, planning, engineering and installation. Our teams’ proficiencies range from “workhorse” industrial projects to highly aesthetic architectural finishes.